Who is Campsolutions
Campsolutions BV with office in (7399RM) in Empe at Sintelweg 4 registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 08179735
What are we doing
Campsolutions designs, develops, manufactures and rents tents and related articles in the broadest sense of the word. Campsolutions mainly focuses on the business to business market. You can find more information about our services and products on our website www.campsolutions.com.
Campsolutions attaches great importance to your privacy and will process and use information about you (the data subject) in a safe manner. In this Privacy Statement we explain which data we process and for what purpose we do this. You can also read in this Privacy Statement about your rights with regard to our processing of your personal data. We recommend that you read this Privacy Statement carefully. For questions you can always contact email@example.com
With personal data we mean data that says something about you and with which a person can be directly or indirectly identified. Personal data include name and (e-mail) address. A telephone number and IP address are also personal data.
We process different personal data for different purposes. In the overview below we have worked out which personal data we process for which purposes.
Contact details and personal details of customers / potential customers.
First and last name, address details, telephone number and e-mail address
- We use this information to prepare a quote based on a quote request
- We use your data for our financial administration
- We use this information to send newsletters to people who have subscribed to the newsletter.
- We use this information to confirm an appointment with you on site or with us in the showroom.
- We use this information for our marketing and rental activities.
Security of your data
We do our utmost to protect your data as much as possible. Among other things, we have taken the following technical and organizational measures to discuss your personal data:
- We have secured our systems and invest in our systems, procedures and people.
- We ensure that our way of working matches the sensitivity of your data.
- We train our staff to handle your data safely.
- All our employees have concluded a confidentiality agreement.
- Personal data is only available in a protected environment.
On what basis do we process your data?
We may not simply request or use your data. The regulations state that this
only if there is “a basis for the processing”. This means that we are allowed to use your data
use if there are one or more of the following reasons:
• Execution of the agreement: We need information for making an offer or concluding an agreement
Legitimate interest: We may use your data if we have a “legitimate interest” in this, for example for sending certain news items. We must then be able to demonstrate that our interest in using your data outweighs your right to privacy. We therefore weigh up all interests.
• Consent: On the basis of your consent, we process your data, such as sending newsletters. You can always withdraw this permission.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep personal data as long as we need it for the aforementioned purposes:
• Applicant’s personal data – we keep this data for as long as is necessary for this purpose.
• Customer personal data – we keep this data for as long as is necessary for this purpose.
• Personal data in financial administration – we keep this data for as long as is necessary for this purpose.
• Other data – we only keep other personal data as long as it is necessary for the purposes. We delete personal data as soon as it is no longer needed for the purposes for which we process it.
Do we share personal data with third parties?
We use service providers who perform work on our behalf and process your data. We only provide the personal data that is necessary to perform the services, such as sending newsletters via e-mail and processing your data in our customer relationship management system. We carefully select these companies and conclude processing agreements with these parties. These processing agreements stipulate what these parties can do with personal data and how they must protect the data and when the data must be deleted.
What are your rights?
Under the European General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights with regard to your data and its processing:
You can always view your own (personal) data and change it in your account if necessary. If you want to see the personal data that has been recorded about you at Campsolutions, you can request access.
If you want to make changes to the personal data that you have seen as a result of a request for inspection and that you cannot change in your account yourself, you can request this at Campsolutions. You can request that Campsolutions changes, corrects, supplements, removes or protects your data.
You also have the right, under certain conditions, to request Campsolutions to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right to object
If a certain processing takes place on the basis of the “legitimate interest” of Campsolutions or a third party, you have the right to object to that processing.
You have the right to obtain your personal data from Campsolutions.
In all cases where the basis for a certain data processing is your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent. This has no consequences for the past, but does mean that we may no longer process that data. Campsolutions may no longer be able to provide you with certain services.
Right to object to Direct Marketing
If you no longer wish to receive offers and services, you can always unsubscribe. You can do this easily via any marketing message.
Right to data portability (right to data portability)
Do you want to receive the data that you have given to us that we store automatically for the execution of an agreement? This is possible, but only if we process your data on the basis of permission or on the basis of the agreement we have concluded with you. This is called “data portability”.
A cookie or similar other techniques such as tracking pixels, fingerprint devices, etc (“cookies”) is a text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone or other device (hereinafter device) when you visit our website. The cookies placed via the Campsolutions website cannot damage your device or the files stored on it. Using the cookies. which are placed and read out can, among other things, be ensured that when you visit our site you do not repeatedly receive or have to enter the same information. In addition, we can keep track of which pages of our website you visit and link data for, for example, marketing purposes.
Cookies we use
- Functional cookies:
with this we ensure that the website works properly. We use functional cookies for:
- Saving preferences such as language, location
- Matching the size of your browser to the resolution data of your screen
- Making it possible to respond to our website
- Analytical cookies: with these cookies we map the use of the website to improve the quality, effectiveness and experience. We use analytical cookies to optimize our website. We do this for example by:
- Track the number of visitors to the website
- How long visitors are on our website
- Which web pages visitors view
- Marketing and advertising cookies: by placing marketing cookies we can make you targeted offers and show content that is relevant to you. We try to match the advertisements as closely as possible to your interest. For example, we use these cookies to share news or show relevant products. We also use social media cookies for this.
Cookies placed by third parties
For cookies placed by third parties and social media and the data they collect with them, we refer you to the statements of these parties on their own websites. See also the overview of cookies. These statements may change from time to time. Campsolutions has no influence on this.
Personal data that we process
No prior permission is required for placing and reading functional cookies and analytical cookies that have no or minor consequences for the privacy of visitors. These cookies may always be placed when you visit our website and cannot be turned off
For placing and reading other analytical, marketing and advertising cookies and social media cookies, we ask your permission before we place and read these cookies. You can give this permission through our cookie banner. You can always change your permission later.
With the cookies in which we process personal data and collect, combine or analyze your personal preferences, we process your data. We have a basis as stated above for each processing of personal data.
Delete or disable cookies
If you do not want cookies, you can adjust your settings or delete cookies yourself. Changing the preference setting of cookies may affect the functioning of the website.
Most browsers can be set so that cookies are not accepted or that you are notified when you receive a cookie. You can find instructions on how to adjust the browser settings in the settings of your browser.
Do you have a question?
If you have any questions about this Privacy and Cookie Statement, please contact us. You can do this via: firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to help you. Do you disagree with the way we handle your data? Then you can submit a complaint to the management via the contact details at the bottom of this Privacy and cookie statement. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
Changes to this Privacy and Cookie Statement:
This Privacy and Cookie Statement was adopted on May 19, 2020. We may update our Privacy and Cookie Statement from time to time.